Services & Pricing
Cash and all major CC accepted, Superbill is provided for insurance reimbursement if applicable (sorry but we do not superbill Cigna), FSA/HSA accepted, worker’s comp, and personal injury cases are taken.
INVEST IN YOURSELF
Initial Intake: 90 minutes $190
Includes in-depth health history and orthopedic evaluation. Treatments include acupuncture, cupping, massage, and electric stimulation (as needed). After determining a diagnosis and treatment plan, patients will be provided a .pdf with corrective exercises, stretches, lifestyle recommendations, nutritional recommendations, and at times Chinese Herbs. You can choose from a 75 or 90-minute session. The 90-minute sessions will leave more time for massage or your favorite part of the treatment.
Fusion Treatment: 60 minutes $130, 90 minutes $190
60-minute sessions are ½ massage and ½ acupuncture. With the 90 minute sessions, there is more time for massage. You can also have the option of trigger point needling in conjunction with the massage. Patients find this helpful if they have multiple areas of very tight muscles. These sessions may also include gua sha, cupping, and electrical stimulation
Package Deals- Commit to your health and save!
Acupuncture has an accumulative effect. With most patients, 6 treatments in 3-4 weeks yield the best results. In the acute stage, we want treatment to be as close together as possible, at least 2 times a week. Once the acute condition is treated, we move on to developing a treatment plan based on prevention and health maintenance. “Prevention is cheaper than the cure!”
- 6-Pack one-hour fusion treatments. Good for acute & Chronic injuries, more than one chief complaint, or anyone who enjoys extra time for body work.
- 12-Pack one-hour fusion treatments. This is the best deal and good for acute and chronic injuries as well as health maintenance. Treatment time is flexible. If you need to get in and out of the office quickly one day, you can have a 40-minute treatment. When you have more time, you can treat yourself to a 90-minute treatment.
Packages less than 10 are good for 1 year and packages more than 10 are good for 2 years. Friends and family can use sessions from your package.
Massage (tipping not required, cupping and gua sha included if requested)
60 Minutes Full Body Massage: $140
75 Minute Massage: $160
90 Minutes Full Body Massage: $190
Commit to your health and save 15%! Massage Packages of 6
- 60 min- $670, 75 min- $775, 90 min- $930
House Calls Available for all Services
- $50 Trip Fee for Marin
- $60 Trip Fee for San Francisco
- $75 + Trip Fee for South of San Francisco
PBAM has over 5 years of experience coming into corporations and starting a wellness program. We come to your office and provide an easy way for employees to schedule appointments. We turn any room into a healing Oasis. PBAM only offers one employee at a time service. We do not believe in community style. Our experience has shown us that employees benefit most by being treated individually on a table. Sitting in a massage chair is counterproductive since many spend the day sitting too long. We offer both acupuncture and massage. We also do talks on how to make the workplace healthy. We do not bill insurance, but we do accept FSA and HSA. Given our experience, our rates are reasonable. We can work with your companies budget to give your employees a wellness plan that will keep them happy and show them that you care for their wellbeing.
Gift Certificates Available
Initial Consultation 75 Min: $110
Discuss chief complaint, go over intake forms, discuss treatment plan (lab test, diet, corrective exercise, supplements, and/or herbs). This cost does not include lab tests. PBAM uses Rupa Health to get you any lab you may need at an affordable price. The most common tests are:
- Comprehensive complete blood count and metabolic panel. This includes iron levels, blood sugars, thyroid, cholesterol, and vitamin D.
- Comprehensive hormone panel for men and women.
- Comprehensive thyroid panel including: Triliodothyronine (T3) Free, Thyroxine (T4) Free, thyroid peroxidase (TPO), Thyroglobulin (TAA)
- Adrenal: Cortisol 4x, DHEA
- Food sensitivities, microbiome testing, parasites, and candida.
Follow up 30 min: $45
During follow up appointments, we can review progress and alter treatment plan if necessary. Re-testing can be advised to have a quantitive value to progress.
Herbal and Supplement Consult 30 min: $45
Home Office Walk Thru 45 minutes: $60
Many of you have been working from home and will continue to work from home for the next few weeks or months to come. In this session, I will give you advice and tips on how to make alterations to your home office to prevent musculoskeletal injury. This session will also include corrective exercises to help balance out working at a computer all day.