Dear Beloved Clients,
I hope that you and your loved ones are doing well. This has been a very challenging time for all of us. I wanted to notify you that PBAM will be opening on May 5. If Shelter in Place is extended, acupuncture is an essential business, and PBAM will open. I want to provide the care many of you need. I feel that by taking the following precautions, I can provide you a safe environment for healing. There are several precautions that are taking place to ensure your safety:
- All clients will be pre-screened: Prior to your appointment, you will be sent a questionnaire to screen for COVID-19 symptoms.
- Your Temperature will be taken upon entering the office.
- Both practitioner and client are to wear a face mask. You will not have to wear the mask during your treatment but the practitioner will wear a mask at all times.
- Only one client will be seen at a time with 20 minutes between clients.
- During the time between clients, the treatment room will be cleaned with medical-grade disinfectant. I also will run a UVC/ozone lamp in the room for 20 minutes followed by ventilation before your appointment. I may also use a UVC wand to disinfect the surfaces of the table and other areas that you will be in contact with. There is evidence supporting the use of UVC light to disinfect from COVID-19.
- All surfaces throughout the clinic will be cleaned with a disinfectant or UVC wand. Door knobs are cleaned with each client.
- Every client will be provided a clean set of sheets, pillowcases, and blankets with additional barriers for protection.
- For house calls, the table and materials will be disinfected using a UVC wand before and after all house calls. You may choose to have your appointment outside. In the case of poor weather or poor air quality, the appointment may be done inside your home. At all times, masks are to be worn by both parties. We ask that you use your own sheets. Any surfaces touched will be cleaned with a medical-grade disinfectant wipe.
- Touchless payments are accepted.
- If you have suffered economic hardship due to COVID-19, services may be offered at a sliding scale.
- If you have health concerns but do not feel comfortable coming in, virtual services are AVAILABLE.
- If you are interested in access to the 4 module program on Lifestyle Modifications for COVID-19 and beyond (covering stress reduction techniques, ergonomic setup for the home office, corrective exercises, and nutrition) click HERE.
- Virtual herb and/or supplement consultation are available HERE.
- Sign up for in-office appointment HERE
- Want to give the gift of health? Purchase a gift certificate and the lucky recipient gets an additional 15% off services! PURCHASE A GIFT CERTIFICATE
I want to do my best to help address your health needs. Your safety is my top priority. If you have hypertension, I would HIGHLY suggest purchasing your own blood pressure cuff so that you may monitor it daily. Make sure to get in exercise everyday and practice gratitude for the things you do have.
In good health,